Who We Are
Founded in 2008, LABUR was established to be a trusted advisor to senior leaders in need of consultative IT services and solutions. Through one body of work and relationship at a time, LABUR has proven to be the partner of choice to today’s top technologists and companies, helping Fortune 500 firms solve complex enterprise-wide challenges through vision, execution and strategy.
What We Do
Admittedly, we’re a little “old-school” and believe in the simple principles of good business: work hard, be honest, play fair and be a person of true integrity.
At the end of the day, people do business with people they like and who they can trust. We pride ourselves on making the right decisions, all the time, no matter who is, or isn’t, in the room with us. We are invested in every person, project and company we work with, and lead by example; never asking anyone to do anything we wouldn’t do ourselves.
Guided heavily by these principles and the values we hold so dearly, we provide IT consultative services and solutions to senior leadership on a time and materials and fixed bid statement of work basis. Our capabilities span the countless domains of digital transformation; so, whether our clients need assistance with how to better engage their customers, or with streamlining core processes and applications, we are consulted for both strategy and execution. We are known for ensuring successful project delivery by providing subject matter experts who work by the same principles that we do; they demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and expertise, hold themselves accountable to an unprecedented standard of work, and exude professionalism and great skill.
- Create and continually maintain relationships with our clients and consultants
- Proactively source prospective clients and consultants to add to LABUR’s network on a daily basis
- Maintain regular touchpoints while developing rapport with LABUR’s partners to facilitate the creation of life-long relationships
- Effectively guide consultants and clients through the hiring process to allow for a seamless experience for both parties
- Provide hands-on management of consultants to ensure project success and collaborate with clients to effectively resolve any challenges
- Build an extensive network and rapport though proactive market research and relationship management
- Participate in special projects and recruiting initiatives, such as networking events and conferences
- Explore creative methods and approaches for targeted client and consultant interactions
- Pass leads and key marketplace information to the sales team and follow up on progress
- Partner with senior leadership to identify effective sourcing strategies and recruit experienced consultants
- Excellent work ethic, personal initiative and positive attitude
- Keen interest in building relationships; a strong networker who enjoys having conversations with people
- Ability to effectively work with multiple teams on a variety of projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to easily adapt to shifting responsibilities in a dynamic, agile environment
- Relentless drive to succeed
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite – specifically, strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand new technology systems.