This is part two of a two-part series on enterprise assessments. In this episode, you will hear from:
- Darrin Lang, CEO and Co-Founder, LABUR
- Matt Leathers, Advisory Services Practice Lead, LABUR
- Mario Calisto, LABUR Consultant
In this episode, we cover:
- Challenges that prompt enterprise assessments
- When and how LABUR has been engaged for enterprise assessment needs
- A case study example of an enterprise assessment
- Key takeaways and tips for organizations around enterprise assessments
Listen to Episode 1 – What You Need to Know.
To contact Darrin Lang after listening to the podcast, please email email@example.com.
About LABUR LABUR is a holistic workforce solutions provider specializing in digital transformation through advisory services, project consulting and executive search. Through one body of work and relationship at a time, LABUR has proven to be the partner of choice to today’s top technologists and Fortune 500 firms, helping to solve complex enterprise-wide challenges through vision, strategy and execution. Proudly, LABUR’s level of care, attention and expertise has been acknowledged by several listings and awards, including Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 list, Boston Business Journal’s “Pacesetters” list, and countless others. To learn more about our services, go to www.labur.com/services.